周钦_好大夫在线
微信扫码

微信扫码关注医生

有问题随时问

收藏收藏

学术前沿

英语培训教材

发表者:周钦 人已读

一、问候、自我介绍、问病人姓名

1. Good morning (afternoon / evening)(正式用语) 早(下、晚)上好

Hi, Hello. 你好(非正式)

2. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?

3. I’m Dr(姓) 我是××医生

例:I’m Dr Lin 我是林医生

I’m Nurse (姓) 我是××护士 或 I’m Miss Wang 我是黄护士

4. Can you tell me your name, please? 请告诉我你的姓名可以吗?
或 Your name, please. 请问你的姓名

二、询问病情

1. What’s the trouble (matter)? 你有什么不舒服?

2. What’s wrong with you? 你有什么不舒服?

3. What’s wrong with your ear(stomach ……)? 你的耳朵(胃……)有什么毛病?

4. How long have you been like this? 你这样有多久了?

5. How long have you had this trouble? 你得这病有多久了?

6. What did you eat yesterday? 你昨天吃了什么东西?

7. What’s your appetite like? 你的胃口怎么样?

8. Do you have any appetite? 吃东西有胃口吗?

9. Are you feeling nausea? 你觉得恶心吗?

10. Any vomiting? 有没有呕吐?

11. How’s your sleep? 你睡眠怎么样?

12. Do you cough? 有没有咳嗽?

13. Do you feel tired? 你觉得疲劳吗?

14. Does it hurt? 痛不痛?

15. Did you have pains here before? 这儿你以前觉得痛吗?

16. Is the cut still painfull? 那伤口还在痛吗?

17. Do you feel short of breath sometimes? 你有时觉得气急吗?

18. How’s your rheumatism? 你的风湿病怎么样了?

19. Have you ever had this experience before? 以前你有过这种情况吗?

20. Have you got any chronic diseases in the past? 你过去有没有慢性病

21. Are you feeling all right? 你感觉好吗?

22. You’re suffering from an allergy? 你过敏吗?

23. Your case record, please. 请把病历卡给我。

24. How bad is it? 历害到什么?

25. Are your bowels regular? 你的大便正常吗?

三、检查

1. Any pain here? 这儿疼吗?

2. Does it hurt when I press here? 我按这儿时你觉得疼吗?

3. How does it feel? 这儿什么感觉?

4. Breathe deeper, please. 请深呼吸。

5. Cough, Now again. 咳嗽,再咳一次。

6. I’ll have your temperature taken. 我让人给你量一下体温。

7. Let me feel your pulse. 让我给你切脉。

8. Your pulse is a bit fast. 你的脉搏快了一点。

9. Let me take your blood pressure. 让我量一下你的血压。

10. Open your mouth and say “Ah”. 把嘴张开,说:“啊”。

11. Open your mouth please, and show me your tongue. 请张嘴并把舌头伸出来。

12. Your tongue’s rather coated. 你的舌苔比较厚。

13. There’s some respiratory murmur in your heart. 你的心脏有些呼吸性杂音。

14. You’re got a faint murmur of the heart. 呼吸时你的心脏杂音。

15. You must have an electrocardiograph examination.你必须进行一次心电图检查。

16. Go and have your chest X-rayed. 去做个胸部透视。

17. A blood test is necessary. 要验血。

18. I think we’d better give you a few tests. 我看最好还是给你做些化验。

19. Take your blood count first, please. 请先做一次球计数。

20. Please go and take a stool test. 请去化验一下大便。

21. Let me check your lungs and heart. 让我检查一下你的心肺。

四、诊断与治疗

1. A slight infection. 有点轻微的感染。

2. By the look of it, it should be a rash. 从表面看来,这应该是皮疹。

3. By the sound of it, it’s bronchitis. 根据声音判断,这是支气管炎。

4. It looks like measles. 看上去象麻疹。

5. It’s an acute case. 这是急性病症。

6. This infection may lead to respiratory complications.

这个感染可能导致呼吸道综合症。

7. You’re suffering a heart disease, I’m afraid. 恐怕你患了心脏病。

8. You’re got the flu, but not very serious. 你得流行性感冒,但不很严重。

9. You need an injection. 你需要打一针。

10. I’m afraid an urgent operation is necessary. 恐怕要立即动手术。

11. You’ll have to be operated on. 你得动手术。

12. You must be hospitalized right now. 你必须立即住院。

13. Your rheumatism should take a course of treatment for about a month.

你的风湿病要进行一个月的治疗。

14. Nothing serious. 没什么大问题。

15. There’s a marked improvement in your condition. 你的病情已有明显好转。

16. You’ll be all right soon. 你不久就会明显好转。

17. You’ll recover in two or three days. 两、三天内你就会痊愈。

五、开药方与给医嘱

1. I’ll give you some tablets. 我给你开一些药片。

2. I suggest you take Chinese traditional medicines. 我建议你服用中药。

3. If your fever lingers, come to me again. 如果你热度不退的话,再来找我。

4. Don’t overdo things. 不要过劳。

5. Drink more hot water. 多喝热水。

6. Have a good rest. 好好休息。

7. One tablet each time, three times a day after meal. 每日三次,每次一片,饭后服。

8. Take one capsule every four hours. 每四小时服一胶囊。

本文是周钦版权所有,未经授权请勿转载。
本文仅供健康科普使用,不能做为诊断、治疗的依据,请谨慎参阅

收藏
举报
×
分享到微信
打开微信“扫一扫”,即可分享该文章

发表于:2008-02-13